Nombre de la organización
Creative Associates International Inc. is a dynamic and fast-growing professional services firm that specializes in international development in the areas of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments. Based in Washington, DC, the firm has a field presence in 20 countries worldwide with a strong and diverse portfolio that includes global contracts with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and other clients including the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Department of Defense. The firm has earned a solid reputation among its clients and missions worldwide and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Descripción de la plaza vacante
– Initiates, provides follow-up and complete procurement processes for different grants and OPS.
– Coordinates logistics with vendors, program staff, and program partners.
– Coordinates with Programs and OPS teams to ensure fast, accurate, and quality procurement and delivery of goods and services.
– Ensures procurements are eligible and allowable per USAID rules and regulations and Creative policies.
– Provides support in bid processes and proposal evaluations.
– Ensure vendors are vetted through Creative’s internal systems and conducts local reference checks.
– Enters information into vendor data base and inventory tracking systems to manage and purchase and delivery of commodities.
– Serves as primary point of contact for contractors and vendors.
– Schedules payments in coordination with Finance staff.
– Conducts post-contract phase activities to confirm that vendors complied with requirements and timelines for completion.
– Takes appropriate measures when vendor is non compliance
– Other task as assigned.
Requisitos para la plaza vacante
1.REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Commitment to Creative’s mission and core values.
• At least two years of experience in procurement processes, or closely related field.
• Bi-lingual in Spanish and English.
• College/university degree, or equivalent education level.
• Ability to work well in a professional, team setting.
• Strong inter-personal communication skills.DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience working with an NGO or International Organizations.
• Knowledge of USAID Rules and Regulations.
Como aplicar a la plaza vacante
Si cumple con los requisitos, enviar su hoja de vida con el asunto ASISTENTE TEMPORAL DE COMPRAS al correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org a más tardar el Lunes 8 de Enero 2018