Nombre de la organización
Honduras Local Governance Activity (HLG)
Descripción de la plaza vacante
The HLG activity seeks to recruit a highly motivated, self-driven, dynamic and detail-oriented Communications & Outreach specialist with excellent writing skills and experience managing web-based communications technologies to join its Program Office in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. The Communications Specialist will report to the Communications & Outreach Director.
Requisitos para la plaza vacante
- University degree in Communications, Journalism or similar field. If the candidate does not have a University Degree, she/he must have at least a technical career diploma and shall have eight years of experience in the following criteria.
- A minimum of four years’ experience in planning and implementation of outreach and media events. Including photo and video taking.
- Proven experience designing and managing social media communications (i.e. Facebook and twitter)
- Previous experience working with international development donors or programs in communications and outreach activities.
- Demonstrated ability to take quality pictures and to manage professional cameras is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of graphic design tools (such as Adobe creative suit or Adobe illustrator)
- English and Spanish level 3 (good working knowledge) is required.
Como aplicar a la plaza vacante
- To apply, send your resume to HNLocalGovernance_Recruitment@dai.com with the subject line Communications Specialist
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted