Nombre de la organización
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: Deputy Chief of Party in Honduras.
Descripción de la plaza vacante
The Deputy Chief of Party will provide technical and administrative support and expertise to the program, serves as lead in the absence of the COP, and serves as a significant liaison with USAID/Honduras, other implementing partners, other donors, and any other key stakeholders
Requisitos para la plaza vacante
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent – Knowledge/Information Services, Communications, Education, Environment, Health, Behavioral, Life/Social Sciences International Development, Human Development or Related Field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have at least eight (8) years of relevant work experience with increasing responsibility, at least four (4) years of which is in the areas of civil society development, media programming, and/or social inclusion.
- Must have experience of working in complex environments and manage diverse teams to deliver impact.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English.
Como aplicar a la plaza vacante
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
To apply, please send your CV and a brief description of your interest in the position to SCSHondurasEmpleos@fhi360.org.