Day-Star School currently has openings in 4th grade and 6th grade. Our preference is for prospective employees to have a teaching degree, but we are open to hire graduates with other degrees. We offer support and guidance to employees without prior experience.
A typical work day begins at 7:00 AM and ends at 2:20 PM. The daily workload is comprised of six classes. There are also two hours for planning, a breakfast break and a lunch break.
General responsibilities of a teacher at Day-Star are the following:
• Prepare lesson plans
• Evaluate student progress
• Maintain discipline in the classroom
• Fill out necessary grading forms
• Communicate with parents about students’ progress
• University Degree
• Fluent in English
• Enjoy working with children
• Work well in a team environment