Nombre de la organización
Descripción de la plaza vacante
To provide leadership in grant acquisition for the five World Vision National Offices (Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua y Mexico), enhance capacity and positioning of WV for acquiring & managing bi & multi-lateral grants and private funds, build a high-impact grant portfolio, and meet donor and WV grant implementation and accountability standards.
Requisitos para la plaza vacante
- Degree in development studies, economics, business administration, sociology, anthropology, international relations, or any other relevant field of social science.
- Project Management certification and/or studies is required.
- 5yrs grant acquisition & management experience
- Experience identifying and establishing relationships for funding opportunities with international cooperation agencies and / or government to contribute to World Vision’s strategy.
- Experience in leadership and strategic positions.
- Experience with tracking and reporting to different stakeholders
- Experience in a corporate environment and with top donors is desirable.