Nombre de la organización
Descripción de la plaza vacante
- Act as the primary responder for emergencies and notifications.
- Track, follow and monitor emergencies from beginning to end, and notify accordingly.
- Generate and assign JOs using Maximo and GFEBS.
- Receives JOs via email, phone, radio and/or in person
- Keeps information from bulletin board, QRCs and battle book neat.
- Provides/receives radio messages.
- Ensures to answer phone calls after ringing NLT 3 times.
- Complete/sign-off JOs, WOs and PMs in Maximo and GFEBS.
- Verify that JOs/WOs and PMIs were closed correctly on Maximo and GFEBS.
- Archives JOs and WOs accordingly.
- Keeps a neat, understandable communication with each of his/her coworker
- Generates daily shift reports and provides it accordingly.
- Provides a daily count of received, completed JOs and amount of trash collected to FE Manager during weekdays and weekends.
Issues recently received JOs to belonging shops and ensure such are signed as received.
Requisitos para la plaza vacante
- At least 1 year customer service experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Must be able to work in different schedules.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing)
Como aplicar a la plaza vacante
Please send English resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, listing all the requirements for this position