NUESTROS PEQUEÑOS HERMANOS – HONDURAS
Projects and Local Fundraising Assistant Position
- Bachelors in Business administration, Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- Advanced English Knowledge
- Both English and Spanish skills are needed.
- Good knowledge of office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Creativity, good English writing and editing skills.
- Immediate availability
The main role of the position is to assist directly our Projects and Local Development Coordinator in activities such as:
- Project formulation for fundraising offices:
- Taking pictures of the progress or any stage of execution of a project when necessary.
- Taking pictures of specific needs/constructions/donations.
- Gathering information for project formulation and fundraising purposes (Talking to different departments, caretakers, school teachers etc…)
- Creating and uploading project description and costs to our INTRANET network.
- Available to answer any questions or doubts the fundraising offices might have about a specific project, need or the home in general.
- Write thank you letters to donors.
- Send project follow ups and reports to fundraising offices when needed.
- Local fundraising efforts (mainly with home visitors)
- Assist with the “Angels of Hope” Sponsorship Program: Taking pictures of the children and organizing the sponsorship letters.
- Help update our in-kind donation tracker.
- Help update home needs into an attractive document/booklet
- Assist and guide visitors whenever they are interested in sponsoring a program/project or are interested in giving a donation in general.
To apply, please send CV to email@example.com with the subject line: Projects and Local Fundraising Assistant Position.
Applications will be received until January 26th.