Nombre de la organización
PROYECTO PARA LA GOBERNABILIDAD LOCAL DE HONDURAS -DAI GLOBAL, LLC.
Descripción de la plaza vacante
The main objective of the position is to create effective technical documentation, addressed to different audiences: project, donor, local partners, and stakeholders. To reach this goal, the technical writer must understand the purpose of the project, its methodologies, and how its audiences use and read documentation.
Requisitos para la plaza vacante
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations, Social Sciences, Journalism, Communications, or any other related field.
- Experience on USAID projects in democracy, governance, or economic growth preferred
- Experience reviewing and editing of large volumes of writing.
- Excellent professional writing and communication skills.
- Highly developed time management skills.
- Exceptional MS Office Skills.
- Attention to detail is required. Must be able to apply analytic rigor and analysis in review of content.
- Demonstrable results orientation, flexibility and problem solving skills
- Must be a native English speaker and writer, and have advanced spoken and written Spanish.
- Must be living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
Como aplicar a la plaza vacante
Email your CV to HNLocalGovernance_Recruitment@dai.com with Senior Technical Writer STTA in the subject line