LW TRIP HOST
Location: Choluteca, Honduras
Type: Salaried, Full-Time
Supervisor: Program Manager, LWI Honduras
The Living Water Trip Host is responsible for the facilitation and management of the Living Water Trip experience within their country, with the ultimate goals of educating and transforming trip participants into advocates for Living Water International. The Trip Host will provide a welcome letter and agenda, introduce the country program and the local staff, provide information about the water crisis, and share Living Water’s global strategy and history. In addition to the primary focus of interacting with trip participants in person, this role has additional responsibilities including managing the social media account(s) for their country program.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supports the Facilitator of Church & Community Mobilization to prepare communities for LWT participants’ arrival. Plans community walks, interviews with local leaders and members of the community, and other engagement activities.
- Manages all trip logistics in country: pre-trip preparations, arrival/drop off, hotel accommodations, “fun day”, meals, and other activities.
- Provides the welcome orientation upon arrival at the hotel or compound for trip participants.
- Coordinates daily devotions with trip participants.
- Communicates any issues with the team to the Program Manager/LWT Program Regional Advisor.
- Greets trip participants every morning, reviews the daily activities, and accompanies them to the community.
- Supports field staff by communicating safety protocols and project activities.
- Manages social media account(s) for the country office.
- Responsible for overseeing that the facility where trip participants will be staying is clean/safe/prepared for their arrival.
- Responsible for implementing safety and security policies and protocols of trip participants in communities/during the trip.
- Shares with participants other ways to get involved with Living Water.
MINIMUM EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Customer Service industry/travel management or another relevant field
- 2 years’ experience in similar roles
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Strong customer service skills
- Understands technology (social media, computers)
- Business acumen
- Great interpersonal skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Intercultural experience in similar jobs
Enviar su Hoja de Vida al email: firstname.lastname@example.org